As the saying goes, "is a three-drug", not to mention many of the elderly are taking multiple drugs every day, so will be less medicine, not even take medicine for each patient's wishes. The United States "Prevention" magazine to help you sum up a number of natural therapies equally effective in lowering blood pressure.
1. Eat less salt.Published in the August 2008 "American Journal of Clinical Nutrition" in a study of 11000 people surveyed, the results showed that high sodium diet can lead to high blood pressure.
2. Decompression.Many studies show that meditation, psychological therapy and muscle relaxation can effectively lower blood pressure. In addition, studies have found that listening to music to relax 30 minutes a day can lower blood pressure.
3. Limited to wine.Experts suggest that healthy people daily alcohol consumption to no more than a cup of women, men, preferably no more than two glasses. Research shows that when a large number of drinkers long-term restrictions on alcohol intake, their blood pressure levels were significantly lower.
4. Potassium.Soybean, tomato sauce, spinach, halibut and lentils and other foods rich in potassium can reduce blood pressure, developed in the United States Department of Agriculture Dietary Reference, recommended adult daily intake of at least 4,700 milligrams of potassium, so most people need in their daily potassium supplement the diet.
5. Magnesium.A recent study found that dietary magnesium intake and blood pressure levels were negatively correlated, that is, the more magnesium intake, blood pressure, the more down low. Oatmeal, brown rice, almonds, hazelnuts, lima beans, spinach and milk of magnesium-rich foods help control blood pressure, stroke, and can reduce the incidence of pregnancy-induced hypertension.
6. Pound of milk per day.Milk, yogurt, cheese, tofu, cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, kale and other calcium-rich foods may lower blood pressure, the U.S. Department of Agriculture recommends healthy adults take a daily intake of 1000-1200 mg of calcium, this probably need to drink with 500-750 grams of milk.
7. Do not look down upon the potato.Even a small potatoes, but also contains large amounts of potassium, which can also increase the blood pressure lowering Digupi amines, tomatoes also contain a small amount of Digupi amine.
8. Blood sugar, the higher election Stevia.A one-year double-blind study found that stevia can not only lower blood pressure, but low in calories and is particularly useful in diabetic patients.
9. Eat celery.Celery can make vascular smooth muscle relaxation, blood vessels expand, thereby regulating blood pressure. Adhere to four a day to eat celery, can make blood pressure drop 12% -14%.
10. More fish.Salmon, tuna, herring, mackerel, halibut, etc. are rich in Omega to help reduce blood pressure -3 fatty acids, namely DHA and EPA. If you do not love fish, edible eggs rich in omega -3 fatty acids, margarine or peanut butter, or under the guidance of the physician taking fish oil capsules.
11. Eat walnut.Walnuts, flaxseed, tofu, soybean, rape-seed oil rich in α-linolenic acid, helps lower blood pressure.
12. The proper use of spices.The correct use of spices such as fennel, mint, black pepper, basil, tarragon, bittersweet, and saffron, etc., not only can raise fresh food, and can reduce the use of salt to help lower blood pressure.
13. 1 garlic every day.Over the past 50 years, studies have shown that garlic can effectively relieve high blood pressure. Australian researchers have pointed out that ,600-900 mg of garlic powder contains about 3.6-5.4 mg of allicin, fresh garlic and a CUHK up to 5-9 mg of allicin content.
14. Eat spinach.Spinach, beans, asparagus and other foods rich in folic acid can reduce the risk of high blood pressure risk. The study found that a daily supplement of at least 1,000 micrograms of folic acid in adult women, their risk of suffering from high blood pressure was significantly lower than 200 micrograms per day were added.
15. A broad social.The University of Chicago researchers found that poor blood pressure of those who interact more often than people of high social range of 30 mm Hg.
16. A dark chocolate every day.A piece of dark chocolate a day can not only relax, but also can lower blood pressure, beneficial to heart health