Russian scientists recently concluded that: the most dangerous place is the home kitchen.
There are three main reasons:
One is contained in domestic natural gas radon, its radiation damage the human body, accounting for a person's life in all the radiation damage suffered by 75%, while the home radon gas concentration in the kitchen other room, 10 to 15 times;
The second is in the process of heat treatment of food will be isolated from a variety of chemical substances, if there is no ventilation equipment, kitchen, the concentration of carbon dioxide up to 3.8%. People to stay in the kitchen after a long time to accelerate heartbeat and breathing, as well as night sweats, fatigue and confusion, and so on, are the fault of carbon dioxide;
The third is the kitchen, usually wet, while the upper respiratory tract infections are often caused by high humidity.
In addition, the temperature of the kitchen but also higher than the other rooms, cook in addition susceptible to metabolic disorders, high blood pressure and varicose veins, but also prone to dermatitis and gastrointestinal disorders and other diseases.
To this end, scientists have suggested that the kitchen ventilation equipment and installation of filtration devices for their health needs