Do you feel pressure from everywhere? According to the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health The latest data show that the United States each year due to work pressure losses amounted to 300 billion U.S. dollars. And the pressure brought not only material losses, according to the "Washington Post" reported April 25, medical experts have found that the pressure will hurt the human body the following seven systems of health:
1. The nervous system.Under pressure, the muscles will be a sudden change in energy source, "defeat" is detected
Threat. Sympathetic nervous system signals to the adrenal glands to release adrenaline, cortisol and other hormones. These hormones will speed up the heart rate or blood pressure, changes in the activities of the digestive system, increase blood sugar.
2. Skeletal muscle system.Under pressure will be increased after the muscle tone. Prolonged contraction of muscles can trigger tension headaches, migraine headaches and a variety of skeletal muscle pain.
3. Respiratory system.Pressure to make your breath struggling, due to strenuous, and you will become fast breathing, causing the spirit of fear.
4. Cardiovascular system.Although the pressure stress is transient, belonging to acute stress. Just as people in a crowded traffic stream, causing heart rate and cardiac contractility enhancement. But the repeated attacks of acute stress can cause inflammation of coronary arteries, and even can lead to heart attack.
5. Endocrine system.Pressure coming from the hypothalamus signals the brain, causing the adrenal cortex produces cortisol. At the same time, the liver will produce more glucose for the body to provide additional energy. Pressure disappears, you may find the body suddenly broke down, it is because you consumed too much glucose, the body's blood sugar levels low, like a whole day without eating.
6. Gastrointestinal tract system.Pressure makes you appetite, then you will happen heartburn or acid reflux, your stomach will produce nausea and even pain. If the pressure, you may even produce vomiting. Pressure will also affect your digestive tract and intestinal absorption of nutrients, you will be constipation.
7. Reproductive system.Male under pressure, it will affect the normal function of the reproductive system, a long time, and this pressure led to the chronic stress will damage the quality of testosterone and sperm, causing impotence. Women's under pressure, it will cause menstrual disorders or amenorrhea, but also to extend the lead to menstrual cycle, and even exacerbate the pain. Pressure will also reduce sexual desire of both men and women.